Chief Executive Officer
Rufus M. Judson is a construction executive with well-rounded experience who drives a customer focused approach through great people and excellent risk management. He serves as Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Whether managing multi-million dollar construction projects or implementing business strategies, Rufus’ keen abilities are evident in all which he is a part. He has managed construction for numerous clients and built relationships throughout the construction industry.
Active in organizations both within and outside the construction industry, Rufus currently serves on the following:
- Board Member, United Way of Greater Rochester
- Finance Committee, Rochester Regional Health System
- Board Trustee, George Eastman House (Founding member of the Eastman Young Professionals)
- Board Member, Greater Rochester Enterprise
- Board Member, Associated General Contractors of New York State
- Past President, Rochester Builders Exchange
- Regional Advisory Board, Key Bank
- Executive Advisory Committee, William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- Member, Construction Management Association of America, U.S. Green Building Council
Rufus went to Union College and holds a Masters of Business Administration from the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester. Rufus lives in Rochester, New York with his wife, Amy, and their three children.