Construction management at risk services for Class A office renovation and interior fit-out for Datto. Datto previously occupied the 4th and 11th floors of The Metropolitan building in downtown Rochester, New York. The scope of work for the project included the renovation and fit-out of the entire 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th floors to accommodate the company’s growth, totaling 100,000 SF.
Some highlights include:
• A four-floor communicating stair
• Adjacent to the stair opening is a shaped slide from the 14th floor to the 13th floor.
• The 13th floor is the reception floor and houses two (2) boardrooms and a large café/pantry area with a gaming lounge. Near the gaming lounge is a “Lite Brite” wall for interactive activity.
• The 11th floor houses the 800 SF server room and 350 SF workroom with IDF rooms on the remaining floors.
• Training room supporting 42 people is on the 14th floor.
Rochester, New York